Important Factors when choosing your Dallas Vending Machine Company:
You read and hear “we have great service!” What does that mean?
At GreenStar Vending, we have serviced offices like yours in the Dallas, Texas area FOR OVER 16 YEARS. With our experience we have learned that the last thing that management wants to deal with is problems with the vending machines. Poor service takes away from the more important things, namely the office or warehouse’s production.
Ever heard, “the vending machine took my money“, or “the snack machine is out of everything?” Dealing with these problems is a big waste of management and employees’ valuable time, and in some cases their clients.
A good vending company should keep snacks and drinks stocked in their vending machine. That should be a given. It is how problems are handled that sets GreenStar Vending apart from any other company. We know that Management likes to count on their vending company honoring their service plan and resolving problems in a timely manner so that management doesn’t have to. Why don’t vending companies give you their service plan? No idea, but we do! And more importantly, it is our Code of Standards to follow it to the letter.
We believe service is the basis of any reputable vending business. After 16 years in the vending business, we have perfected a system that works:
- If you make a service call before 10:00 a.m., we will come to your business by the end of the day.
- If you make a call after 10:00 a.m., we will be out before 10:00 a.m. the next business day. Most of the time, we will be out the same business day.
- The machine will always be stocked with fresh snacks
- The machines will always be stocked with cold drinks
- The machines will always be cleaned at each service call
You can ALWAYS count on GreenStar Vending when it comes to quality service!
Save you up to 46% on electricity usage guaranteed!
GreenStar Vending is committed to our future. We believe Cutting energy costs is prudent and our duty as corporate citizens. Greenstar Vending wants to work with any location that wants to make saving this a priority.
Our vending machines incorporate innovative, energy-saving technology, which provides environmental benefits by reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Read some testimonials from other companies that incorporate these energy saving vending machines!
- A study from a pollution prevention center in Kentucky revealed that the installation of the Energy Saving Vending Machines at the University of Louisville Kentucky showed energy savings between 28% and 63%.
- The Colorado Governor’s Office of Energy Management and Conservation turned to Energy Saving Vending Machines. It is expected to save taxpayers approximately $15,600 per year.
- To help with the escalating cost of energy, Orange County Public Schools turned to Energy Saving Vending Machines. The district believes this could save approximately $180,000 per year in energy costs.
- Middlebury College’s test project with Energy Saving Vending Machines indicated a 46% decrease in electricity use and CO2 reduction.
- Pinellas County School District, in Texas, installed Energy Saving Vending Machines in 800 schools. The school district expects to save over $660,000 in electricity costs in a five-year period.
- The U.S Army’s Energy Management Office in Fort Hood, TX recently evaluated Energy Saving Vending Machines. The evaluation resulted in average energy savings of 48.9%
- The University of Georgia installed Energy Saving Vending Machines on their campus after measuring a 43% average savings during their tests.